I hardly ever do these but I felt like making one. I’m tired of trying to categorise my blog, I kept it just outfits because I called this a “fashion” blog but I have so many interests I want to make my blog a part of that. You’ve probs realised this as in the past month or so my posts have been less outfit orientated and instead a bit of everything; hauls, art, cooking, beauty etc. So I hope you guys don’t mind that! I’m a-bit-of-everything kind of girl rather than keeping everything separate. I prefer mushing everything together haha!
Anyways on with the post.
* Neutrogena Multi-Defence Daily Mosturiser; LOVE THIS. It has SPF, it’s light, it’s moisturising and it’s non-fussy. What’s not to love? I prefer pump moisturisers to pot ones for whatever reason so hopefully I’ll stick with this one for longer. I usually get bored and move on…(bad habit)
* Spirit Gold Watch; my dad got me this and I love it. It’s not flashy and expensive, in fact it feels quite cheap but I love that. I can be quite clumsy so I don’t have to worry too much about breaking it or losing it as it’s just a summer watch. It looks amazing with bracelets and I’ve really enjoyed putting it on with outfits. It’s already starting to get scratched though…
* Benetint; this is the freebie from Glamour. At first I didn’t understand the hype but now I love it. It’s such an easy product! I always find blush a bit of a hassle because you have to think about placement and how much you put on. With this you just stroke onto your cheeks and then pat it in et voila! It always applies the right amount. I’m definitely going to buy a similar one (I don’t think it’s worth £25).
* Amazing Cosmetics Primer; I haven’t used this much but I recently found it very useful when I got sore, dry patches on my skin. I needed to cover it up so I applied this over it which provided a smooth layer for the concealer to sit one. It’s also a great primer so I really recommend this product (it’s a bit pricey though!)
* Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer; everyone and their mother has raved about this concealer. I’ve had this one for AGES, nearly a year I’m sure. It’s fab, I need to get a new one. I use no. 4- Deep.
* Maybelline One By One Mascara; this is a good dupe for the Max Factor False lash effect. It lengthens, separates and adds volume. An amazing mascara
* Sigma Miss Taylor Kabuki; A M A Z I N G. Too soft for words and applies products like a dream! Definitely recommend!
* Nars Dolce Vita blush; I always come back to this blush. It’s the perfect colour for my skin tone. I did wear Coralista a few times this month but benetint took over since it gave such a lovely sheen. Dolce Vita is a brilliant evening blush I think.
And finally I’ve been loving Game Of Thrones. Watched all of them now. LOVE THEM. I miss them already…(yes I did watch 10 one-hour episodes within a day or two).
What’s your favourites? If you’ve made a June faves post/video link me to them in the comments, I love to watch them